Monday, January 22, 2007

Auditions this Friday


First I want I highly talented jew harpist/theremin player, preferably able to perform on both simultaneously. I also am looking for someone who can play modal soft-jazz on an electric sitar and would be willing to sing baritone, Mazurka-inspired, folk songs through a vocoder at 7/13ths time. I'm in need of a highly talented gong player who understands the subtleties of the music of the Maori and is not afraid of being electrocuted occasionally. Second, for some of our Everly Brothers covers I will need a castrati whom is capable of maintaining a piercing F sharp for over 45 minutes using circular breathing and amphetamines. Must be comfortable with long, breakneck improvisations on early Dru Hill songs and experience with Microsoft Excel is a plus.

No comments: