Monday, January 15, 2007

iPod Update

Songs recently discovered on my iPod thanks to Shuffle (shame on shuffle for not cluing me in earlier):

1. Steely Dan: Time out of Mind (rocking, probably cause you were out chasing the dragon again)
2. The Beta Band: She's the One (so incessant you'll certainly be bouncing along, and it absolutely breaks you down at the end, well worth every minute)
3. Elvis Costello: Watching the Detectives (Bouncy reggae stuff, the Brits love that)
4. Gomez: Silence (formulaic rock song with some sweet electronic undertones)
5. J.J. Cale: The Problem (nice bluesy rock, with Cale's understated vocals carrying you along)

Now I bet you want me to talk about these 5 songs in more depth, but hey I'm no Proust scholar.

Disclaimer: Don't take my word for it (Thanks for all the recommendations LeVar). Go out there and listen.

No comments: